Friday, July 18, 2008

JOB JOB JOB JOB JOB

As of today, I am officially employed again!! I got a call this morning from the principal of Trinity Lutheran Church offering me a first grade teaching position. I'll have 18 students and virtually none of the paperwork public school teachers have. I'll also have much more flexibility in my teaching and curriculum. At this point, I am probably more stunned than excited. This afternoon I am going to the school to talk further with the principal and to collect the teachers manuals so I can begin preparing for the school year, which starts August 18th.

When I told Benjamin, he was really excited, gave me a great hug and said, "Congratulations! Now can you buy me a Lego???" That's Benjamin, always thinking of others.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

fantastic! congrats!