Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thursday Update

I knew it would be harder to blog when we got back to school, and I was right. This was a busy week, but I still managed to get most of my exercise in. On Sunday morning, I woke up early and ran 6 miles in 1:04:11. Then Monday I took Body Combat, and Tuesday was a rest day. Wednesday was my birthday, and I had planned to go to Body Combat class, but Jonathan's Social Studies Fair was that night. We went there instead, and he won first place! So when I got home, I ran my 3 miles, and topped it off with a s'more treat. Today I ran a 5 mile tempo run in the wind and cold. I think it was at least 10 degrees colder when I finished as when I began. We went out to dinner tonight for a belated birthday, so I probably ate all the calories I burned!

Last week's total: 18
Last week's year total: 36

This week's total so far: 8
This week's year total so far: 44

No comments: