Sunday, January 20, 2013

Rain + Migraine = no run!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I don't know how frequent migraine sufferers function. Yesterday we redid the living room. I mention this because we moved the piano and the piano music holder. The back of the piano was, of course, covered in dust, since it's been there for over 3 years. I also had to take all of my music off the shelf and put it back. I took this opportunity to go through the music and weed out. The music was also covered in dust. Unfortunately, I'm extremely allergic to dust, and later that night I developed a severe headache. I was in bed by 9:30, awake again throughout the night. I took migraine medicine at 4AM (it has caffeine so I can't take it before bed) and then again at 8. I'm just now feeling a little better and able to look at the computer.

When the alarm went off at 5:45, not only did I have a raging headache, but it was also raining outside. I promptly went back to bed. By 7:00, I was up eating, hoping that would help, and I made myself a big mug of caffenated tea. Chris went out on a run, but I skipped. At least I went out yesterday. I took two classes at the Y, and then came home and ran 3 miles. Since it is a 3 day weekend, I'm hoping we can get a long run in tomorrow morning to make up for today.

Weekly total so far: 11 miles
Monthly total: 47 miles

No comments: