Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Fun with Shelley




As our last stop on our trip, we stopped overnight in Columbia, SC. Shelley works at the Seminary, and was able to put us

in a guest house overnight. Benjamin was absolutely thrilled to have the chance to play with her dogs. He is so good with animals. She has two - two year old black labs who are still learning. Benjamin was able to have them sit for a treat and shake hands. I, unfortunately, was only able to stay in her house for about 15 minutes. Big dogs are the worst for my allergies. I had to go back to the house and shower to get all the dog danger off of me. I had been hoping all the allergy shots I've gotten would eliminate my dog allergies, but I guess not. Benjamin would love to have a dog, but for now he'll just have to play with friends' dogs.

No comments: