Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sick as a Dog

Ever since last Monday, I have felt terrible. I suffered through four days of fever, plus upper respitory infection, and now coughing. The last time I felt this sick was 10 years ago when I had mono. It's horrible. I just can't seem to snap out of it. I couldn't write for a week (hence no pay) and even now it's hard for me to concentrate. I often feel light-headed and I'm very, very tired. Yesterday I took not one, but two naps. Two naps!!! And I was still able to fall asleep that night and woke up tired this morning. I can't run, and can barely walk for exercise. This really sucks. I'm on my second type of antibiotics (the first one made me sick to my stomach) and I feel some improvement, but not much. I know I'm whining, but this has got to end soon or I'm going to be insane!!!

1 comment:

dancer said...

So sorry to hear you're sick. That sounds almost like what I had last fall, except I had no fever. I hope you'll soon be on the mend! Kim