Monday, October 8, 2007

I can't &*(#$@_!#@ believe this!

We got our computer back this afternoon at 3:30. At 3:45, I plugged it in and logged on to my email. At 3:47, it quit, just like that. No power, nothing. Sound familiar??? After an hour on the phone with the tech people tonight, they are picking up our computer for the final time tomorrow. If it is not fixed after this, they will give us a new computer. The big problem is that I'm in charge of a women's retreat for church (240 women in attendance) and all of the files I need are on my hard drive. Which I can't access without my personal computer. And the printing deadline is October 15th. What a frustrating week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe it either. Really, I can't believe it.

Karen and Chris said...

I can't believe it either. I definitely won't buy a dell again!