Sunday, February 3, 2013

A run-derful weekend

Lots of running this weekend! Yesterday we ran the Lourdes Academy 5K. We run this every year and it's one of my favorites. It goes through Ormond Beach neighborhoods, and we are treated to pancakes at the finish. This year we all did well. Chris had a PR, and Alexander placed second in his age group!

This morning we did a 9 mile run, one of our last before the Daytona Beach Half marathon. I made up for it with yummy crepes for lunch (banana and strawberry).

I've spent the last 2 hours during the superbowl trying to upload pictures from my phone on to my computer, hoping to add some pics to the blog. Somehow I've lost a few of them.... hopefully they will be recovered soon, especially since the superbowl is halted right now due to a light malfuntion. Hahahahaha.

Weekly Total: 21.1

No comments: