Friday, December 28, 2012

First Steps

Before January 1st, I have a few things I need to do to prepare. I have already bought a new pair of shoes that I used for the Thanksgiving 10 mile race. I'll need at least one and maybe two more pair by the end of the year. I did not, however, have a journal to record my miles. I usually use one from Runners World magazine, but it is full. We went to Barnes and Noble today, where all of the calendars were half off. I picked up a 2013 weekly planner where I can record my running and other workouts. I also ordered a copy of Train Like a Mother, which will help me train for the half marathons. Chris and I need to begin our traning for the Daytona half in the beginning of January - hopefully it will get here by then.

We did also go to Spikes to buy shoes for Dad, Benjamin, and Jonathan. The rest of us all have new running shoes. Benjamin also bought yet another pair of Vans for his skateboarding. I expect all of us to do more running as I complete this endeavor.

No comments: