Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hypocritical Republicans

I am having a hard time watching this VP debate. The Republicans could not be more hypocritical. They want a free market health care system, yet they are bailing out the free market banking industry. They want people to personally invest Social Security in the stock market, as it crashes. They call John McCain a maverick, when he has been in the Senate for years and has created this huge mess.

I just can't understand why this country is so enamored of Sarah Palin. Why do they think someone they can "relate to" would be qualified to be our president??? I want someone who is much more knowledgeable than me, not my next-door neighbor as president. Joe Biden is much more experienced and would make a way better president!

Now, excuse me while I go play my brother's drinking game. He told me to take a drink every time Sarah Palin says something stupid or avoids a question. Pretty soon I'll be drunk, which will make this debate much easier to watch!

No comments: