Tuesday, June 5, 2007

What a crazy week

These past 8 days have been crazy. We began by going to DisneyMGM studios with Gretchen. We had a great time, and returned home happy and tired. The next morning, I had to get up early so I could run (the marathon is less than two weeks away) and then drive to Ormond Beach to take a 60 hour class. The class met 5 days, from 8-5 each day. Luckily, it turned out to be a great class. It was called "special populations of gifted students" and was all about groups of students who are underrepresented in gifted programs. Chris and I switched roles this week, with me gone from 7 - 5, and him taking care of the kids. To further complicate things, we are getting ready for a 6 week trip AND our church VBS (which I coordinated) began last night. Today I turned in my last assignment for class (did I mention there were 20 hours of homework??) and celebrated. Oh, somewhere within that time we saw the Daytona Cubs get clobbered by the Dunedin Blue Jays 20 - 5. No, we weren't watching football, just minor league baseball. We leave in 4 days!!! Here's hoping we're ready.

No comments: